Happy New Year Of Hopes And Dreams

Hi, Lovelies!


How are you? I'm doing frantastic, thanks.  First of all, Happy New Year! I'm truly madly deeply excited about 2021. So many blue dreams that I have to work on for my perfectly imperfect businesses. For example, my latest business endeavor My Podcast which I started in 2020 and hope to grow a lot more in 2021. Lovelies I truly madly deeply hope you stop dreaming your life and start living your dream mmmmmmmm ya.

Sweet Lovelies there is a short story I wanted to share with you all hope you truly madly deeply enjoy it. I will from time to time share some frantastic poetry with you. If you would like to see more poetry visit my beautiful poetry here or maybe take a lovely walk over here.



Once upon an amazing time. There live this wonderful girl with hair a lovely bright yellow like the wonderful beautiful sun and eyes as blue as the beautiful clear blue skies.

Every day she would begin her day with the most beautiful smile one has ever seen. Her eyes would be a marvelous bright blue full of many hopes and dreams. Nonetheless, when she lay at night to close her eyes she would get so excited at the thought of dreaming her perfectly imperfect happily ever after. For that was when she truly madly deeply thought everything was possible. However, this to shall pass then she would awaken for another frantasticly exceptional day. 

Contrastingly, one special night when she was not having her best day ever exactly. She quickly rushes to her bed in anticipation of dreaming her perfectly imperfect happily ever after. However, when she got there she saw a young girl laying in her place already fast asleep. She looked closer and realized it was her younger self. As she moved closer to her self love mirage not truly madly deeply believing in what she was seeing. Even so, before she could touch her lovely golden locks her self love mirage abruptly sat up and stare into her very own blue eyes. Her child-like voice was mesmerizing as she continually repeats don't dream your life live your dream. 

When she stops suddenly and pointed towards the open window. I follow her gaze and I saw a lovely family playing right outside my window. They are so happy as they play and laugh like they are the only family for this perfectly imperfect reality. My voice got stuck in my throat as I realized again it was my self-love mirage and my own family. I ran happily towards the window so excited to be with them once again. Nevertheless, before I could reach the window they suddenly disappear in a mist of broken dreams. 

Beautiful Sweet Soul Angel, that was not your wonderful family that was your heart creating your perfectly imperfect happily ever after sing silently my self-love mirage.

To be continued 💕😍😍





Comments

Popular Posts